Types of Memorials:
- Upright Headstones: Headstones are the most common type of cemetery memorial used today. This consists of 2 pieces. The top piece is much larger and is called a "tablet." The bottom piece is known as a "base."
- Slant Markers: Slant markers typically stand 16" to 18" in height with the front slanting or sloping back at a 45 degree angle.
- Flush Markers: Granite markers lay flush with the ground.
- Jet Black Markers: they are generally upright markers and are Customized detailed etchings. in black and white or color.
- Bronze Markers: Bronze memorial cast out of bronze. Bronze markers are mounted to either a granite or cement base which serves as a foundation.
- Bench: A bench made out of granite. Granite memorial benches serve as enduring memorials dedicating a park or other suitable location. "Monu benches" can also be used as cemetery memorials. Granite benches are growing in popularity as landscape furniture in private residences.
- Mausoleums: A private mausoleum is a granite building with stained glass windows and a bronze door. There are also smaller versions available without doors or windows.
- Something Different: Please visit our portfolio section for many examples of headstone photos and monument designs, gravestones, grave markers, granite mausoleums, bronze markers and estate monuments.
Just as you selected a trained lawyer to work on your estate planning, you will want the services of trained professionals for other details. Seek out a memorial specialist with whom you feel comfortable. We are experts in memorial design and personalization. We will also be able to help you in other ways, by explaining cemetery regulations and the use of symbolism to tell your family story.